UTC Geography Minor


As noted above, you need to officially declare a Geography Minor by filling out a Program/Minor/Catalog Year Change Request form with the Records Office – otherwise, you won’t get official credit for all your hard work!

You can fill out the Program/Minor/Catalog Year Change Request form online by clicking here. The form is found under General Academic Forms and as noted on the Records Office website,

“This form is now all electronic and is submitted to the Records Office for processing once a student completes it. Please log in when prompted and continue to the electronic form. It can take up to 5 business days for the change to show in the student’s MyMocsNet and MyMocsDegree.”

Please feel free to visit my office hours or contact me if you have any questions!